ZWOW #51 – Stretch And Tone – Time Challenge
This workout takes only 14 minutes, but it’s super intense and effective. As I promised in the Preview, we are going to tone and stretch in this workout. I have incorporated moves that will improve your flexibility however, do not forget to do your own stretching before and after the workout. I know I still owe you a stretching routine and I am going to do that tomorrow, because I realize that you have been asking me for a long time to post one and I really want to focus a lot on stretching this year. So here is the workout breakdown and just in case that you haven’t seen the preview for this workout, go and check it out so that you see what each exercise looks like.
Start with the pike stretch
1. Strict Mountain Climbers 100 reps – push really hard, don’t take a break
2. Pike Leg Lift 20 reps – slow down and focus on keeping your hips straight and try to feel the stretch on the back of your leg while trying to bring the heel to the ground. Keep your head in between your arms and try to keep your back straight.
3. Burpees 10 reps – These are regular Burpees, so make sure that you are keeping your body solid for the push ups and go fast! NO rest.
4. Pike Leg Lifts – 20 reps
5. Burpees 10 reps – KILL IT!
6. Pike leg lifts – 20 reps
7. Burpees – 10 reps – Don’t Slack
8. Mini Air Squats – 50 reps push through the burn in your thighs
9. Dive Bombers – 10 reps – This exercise will improve your strength and flexibility. Try not to take any breaks in between reps, but don’t go too fast. Keep a good form and make sure that the movement is fluent.
10. Mini squats – 50 reps
11. Dive bombers – 10 reps
100 Mountain climbers – Push at your max effort!! It’s the last exercise you should give it your best.
Have fun and let me know how did you like this workout.
Back To All Posts