My New Year’s Resolutions
1) I just recently bought an acoustic guitar and a cord buddy which makes it apparently super easy for you to learn even if you are a complete beginner. I would like to be able to play at least 3 songs this year. I don’t have big ambitions when it comes to play the guitar. I look at it as a 10 years long learning process and a great killer of boredom. What they hooked me on at the Guitar centre was this one sentence:
“This guitar is a beautiful thing that will become a vintage one day and you can pass it on to your children.”
With this romantic picture in my mind I pulled out my wallet and came up with this New Years resolution.
2) Save up money for the mountain bike that I want and go for long rides every weekend and explore California. I love being out and active with beautiful nature around and I haven’t really seen much from California. Im sure that our dogs would love it too. There are so many awesome bike trail all around here, I can’t wait to start exploring
3) I want to start learning and practicing yoga again. I used to go to yoga classes a lot in the past, and I kind of miss it and I feel like it would be really good for me.
4) I want to start thinking and taking a deep breath and maybe even counting to ten before I start acting. Maybe the yoga practice might help me
5) Taking more pictures and learning more about photography.
6) I want to help as many warriorz as possible to reach their fitness goals.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions? Is any one of them about your fitness?
Back To All Posts