The great thing about my delicious Fairy Blends Energy Tea is that you can use it in many different ways. Not only you can drink it as a hot beverage, you can also make an ice tea, smoothie or these delicious cookies out of it. Besides, the herbs used in this blend are known for numerous health benefits.
*yields 18 cookies
1 1/2 cup almond flour
6 tbs grass-fed butter (cold)
pinch of salt
1/4 cup Swerve sweetener
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp maca powder
1/4 cup hot water
2 1/2 tbs Energy Tea from Fairy Blends
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Scoop 2 1/2 tbsp of the tea into a mortar & pestle and give it a few hits to crash the largest pieces.
- Boil 1/4 cup water and pour over the tea. Let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- In the mean time, mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add the cold butter to the bowl with dry ingredients and use your hands to knead the dough.
- When the tea is properly rehydrated, squeeze all the water out of it and fold it into the dough until evenly distributed.
- Make 18 equal size balls and distributed on a large parchment paper (or reusable liner) lined baking sheet. Allow enough space in between them. Then press down on each with your hand until they’re flat, round and about 1/4 inch tall.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until you see light golden brown color on top. Let them cool down and firm up for at least 10 minutes before you bite into them.
Add to my favorite recipes
You can access your own personal list of favorite recipes in the My Account section. Click the My Account button at the top of this page.
You must have an active ZGYM subscription to access the favorites feature.