Pie crust for 9 1/2 inch glass pie dish:
2 cups almond flour
6 tbsp butter (room temperature)
1 large egg
1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute (I use Swerve – erythritol)
2 cups pumpkin pure
80z cream cheese
3 large eggs
2 tbsp vanilla whey protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp all spice
1/4 tsp cardamom
1/4 tsp ginger
3/4 cup granulated sugar substitute (I use Swerve – erythritol)
pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine all ingredients for the crust in a high speed blender and pulse until a dough is formed.
- Press the dough into a 9 1/2 inch glass pie dish and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the dry ingredients for the filling in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Add all the mixed dry ingredients and mix again until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust and place the glass dish into the preheated oven. Bake for 40 minutes at 325F degrees.
- Let the pie cool down before slicing and serving. You can serve it with sugar free whipped cream.
Sugar free whipped cream:
1 cup heavy cream
6 tbsp swerve (erythritol)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- whip the cream in a high speed blender until fluffy.
- fill a decorating bag with the whipped cream and dress the pumpkin pie with a thick swirl along the edge.
- sprinkle the whipped cream with the mixture of swerve, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
Add to my favorite recipes
You can access your own personal list of favorite recipes in the My Account section. Click the My Account button at the top of this page.
You must have an active ZGYM subscription to access the favorites feature.