There’s nothing easier than making your own healthy popsicles. These are full of vitamin C and mood boosting properties, and all kinds of health benefits. The combination of rosemary, lemon and ice water will give you a boost of energy and brain performance much needed on a hot summer day.
*yields 3 popsicles
1 cup filtered water
2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 small sprigs rosemary
- Add water and rosemary sprigs into a small sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Let it boil for about 2 minutes and then turn the heat off. Let it sit for another 2 minutes.
- Add the sweetener and lemon juice and mix until the sweetener dissolves.
- Remove the rosemary and pour the water into prepared popsicle forms (you will need 3 small forms).
- Place them into the freezer – it takes a few hours before it turns into delicious popsicle.
Add to my favorite recipes
You can access your own personal list of favorite recipes in the My Account section. Click the My Account button at the top of this page.
You must have an active ZGYM subscription to access the favorites feature.